Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shirtstuckedin.com

Here's a plug for Casey's website. I meant to post these pics in with my Morning Session photos but i forgot cause it was like 1am lol.

Casey runs this sick website with even cooler stickers thats to do with Cars and all things lifestyle. If your having a lazy laid back sunday afternoon and feel like checking through some cool shit, this is the site for you.

http://www.shirtstuckedin.com/

Showing the love on my helmet, im a big fan of cool typography (not that i am any good at it) and i reckon Casey nailed it with these stickers.
I pretty much cleaned him out with his stickers, but two went on the daily, one on the back of the corolla and one on the bride. <3

1 comment:

  1. I need one of those lol Casey's blog is one of the few things I check religiously

    ReplyDelete