Monday, February 28, 2011

Nath's Corner

Yesterday afternoon i went for a drive and photo shoot with fellow old school enthusiast Nathan McKenna, who has been asking me recently for some photos of my car for his blog.
Always being up for photos and drives and with yesterday being the perfect weather i was more than happy to.

Check out his blog here:
http://static-sunny.tumblr.com/

This is Nathan's Sunny which is quite a damn cool car, and a very clean example as well. I've wanted one of these for a while now (among like a billion other cars) but they are quite hard to get... But i guess you have to expect that for anything when you like cars pre-80's


Here's Nathan getting some shots of my car, we just went for a bit of a drive around Hope island which made for quite a relaxing Sunday afternoon.





Obviously i decided to bring my camera as well and couldn't help getting a few shots of my own. I might have to return Nathan the favor of a photo shoot some day with his car, or his new project. But more on that later ;)



Also, this is the view we had at the end of the day when we were just wrapping up the shoot. God i love L glass so damn much, there is absolutely NO editing in this shot, not even cropping. I did the slightest unsharp mask and that is it!






No comments:

Post a Comment